Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you take trade ins?
Yes we do! we will take trade ins in any condition as long as you have a free and clear title.
- Do you do financing for bad credit customers?
Customers with bad credit are our specialty. No mater your situation our financial experts will find the right type of financing for you.
- Do you sell cars for cash?
Yes, we offer big discounts for our cash outright buyers.
- How much are your down payments?
Our down payments vary from car to car. The least expensive down payment is $500. Our average down payment is around $1000.
- What is your typical monthly payment?
We have monthly payments starting as low as $200/month going up from there depending on the vehicle you are interested in.
- How do I make my payments?
Payments can be made in person, over the phone or on our website.
- Do I have to be on my job for a certain amount of time?
There is no minimum job time requirement to purchase a vehicle from us.
- Can I get a loan if I'm on SSI/Disability?
Yes you can! We have helped many customers who are on a fixed income obtain vehicle loans throughout the years.
- Do I have to carry full coverage insurance?
Yes, anytime you take out a vehicle loan the lender will require you to carry full coverage insurance until it is paid off.
- What are your business hours?
Our hours are Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 and Saturday 9-1.
- Are your cars inspected prior to purchase?
Yes. All of our vehicles have a passing Missouri State vehicle inspection.
- Do your vehicles have clean titles?
All of our vehicles have clean and clear tiltes. We do not sell prior salvage vehicles.
- Do you provide temporary tags?
We do not provide temporary tags. You will have all the paperwork needed to go to the local DMV and acquire a temporary tag if needed.
- When can I trade my car back in?
Vehcles financed though MCCOy Auto Group must have a balance of $1000 or less to be eligible for trade.
- Do you have warranties on your vehicles?
We have warranties available on 90% of our inventory. Ask your salesperson for details.